Automated Legacy Modernization - Overview
Why Automated Legacy Modernization?
- Provides a safe, cost effective strategy and roadmap to achieve IT modernization goals
- Proven and repeatable methodology delivers large cost savings and reduces risk
- Take advantage of new, modern, less costly code bases
- Eliminates multiple occurrences of like data
- Skill sets are easier to find and staff re-training is available
Automated Legacy Modernization is both tactical yet strategic. Once a system is modernized it
delivers immediate benefits. It can accommodate new and emerging demands while carrying out everyday
operations, but it also strategically positions the platform/application for future enhancements,
integration with other systems, application consolidation, and hosting in the cloud as a Software
as a Service (SaaS) system.
Benefits of Modernizing:
- Code, database and data is converted producing a completely modern application, ready for testing
- Maintains functionality and “like for like” user interface; new look and feel can also be defined
- Produces code that is flexible, scalable, cost effective and supportable with no proprietary licenses required
- Application archiving technology allows data to be stored in a single repository when retiring old data systems
- Interactive documentation available for COBOL, Natural JAVA, etc.
Why Gupta Technologies?
Gupta Technologies is a successful Information Management company with a rich heritage in Automated
Legacy Modernizations. We have converted or modernized more than 150 applications, led by our team of
experts. We offer best of breed solutions and partner with leading companies in order to deliver an
end-to-end 100% automated conversion process. Unlike other companies who may have partial automation
and a single solution, Gupta Technologies’s strategy is deliver solutions that achieve organizational objectives.
Additionally, we offer a firm fixed price contract, so you know your exact cost and can budget